Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fabulous Find Friday!

Merry Merry, Gobble Gobble! Who can believe we are halfway through November and Christmas is knocking on our door?? I know I can't! I love Thanksgiving, but I have to be honest and tell you that I literally cannot wait to start putting up my Christmas trees and it's only a matter of time before my house is filled with Faith Hill is belting out "A Baby Changes Everything" (seriously, click the links to get hyped) and Josh Groban moves me to tears with "Little Drummer Boy". It makes me kind of giddy just thinking about it!

With the impending Christmas season one of the first things on my to-do list is to order my Christmas cards. I hope you send Christmas cards! And I hope you send a card with a picture of you and your hubby, or your children, or even your dog because there is nothing I love more than Christmas photo cards. Don't get me wrong, I love straight up text Christmas cards too, but I just love to see your mug smiling at me the entire holiday season!

This weekend I'm going to pick out my favorite branches and let Dave trim away so I can get started on this again, and then as soon as that first card hits my mailbox it will be displayed for all the world to see! Or at least for anyone in the world who happens to come to my home. :)

I have been on the lookout for for my family's Christmas card and while I think I've found the one my heart desires, I have seen a ton that are just as cute as can be! I've even thought to myself, "That looks like Courtney!" Or, "I could totally see L-Merc's freaking cute kids on that card!" So it would be my pleasure to share a few of these talented designs with you in your quest for Christmas card perfection. (Ps...most of these sellers have fabulous party invitations as well.)

This one is from Birdie's Custom Cards on Etsy

And how about this precious birth announcement from Sugar Tree Studios just because I couldn't pass it up?? And this non-tradition Christmas card in great Fall colors.

Last but not least, there is old faithful....Tiny Prints. They are running FREE shipping and $10 off orders of $75 or more....AND...They have some great new cards for 2009. Here a couple that caught my eye...

I can't wait until your card is hanging on my tree! Merry Merry...Gobble Gobble!

5 comments:

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" said...

Thank you for your sweet words on my blog! I am loving yours as well, and I adore those Christmas cards!

Angie said...

I love, love, love all the Christmas card ideas! So fun, and all the mention of music just gets me in the spirit!

Nice to "meet you" another Texas girl :))

Jillian said...

I love that polka dot card!! LOVE it!

The kids said...

I can;t wait till Christmas! Not long to go now :) The cards are all beautiful, would be a hard choice for me to choose my favourite

Heather said...

I love Christmas cards too!! These are some really cute ones! The girl that was going to be taking our pictures for it got sick and now I don't know what to do cause we are running out of time to get it done!! AGHHH!!!!!!